Pest Control Canberra – Dial 1800 256 955 and get 24×7 emergency pest control services anywhere in Canberra at affordable prices. Call now for special deals.
All About Pest Control in Canberra
Pests are unwanted insects, plants, animals, or germs which interfere in humans’ day to day life. They destroy our crops, damage our property and bite us resulting in an infection. In short, they are detrimental to human health, environment and ecology.
How to Get Rid of Pests?
Pest control treatment by experts is the safest, most efficient and best way to get rid of pests. Our company is known for decades to be experts in eradicating pests from your house. We are one of the most trusted and longest-serving Pest Control Company in Canberra. We don’t just kill pests but also provide treatment that prevents your house from pest attacks in the future. Our focus is to give the best service and value for money to our customers.
What Makes Us The Best at Pest Control?
- We kill 100% pests and rodents in and around your house with our non-toxic, environmental friendly spraying solutions and pest control methods.
- We ensure that your family members and pets stay safe. We pay special focus in case you have elderly people or kids at your house. In such cases, we keep in consideration any kind of allergies which can affect them.
- We give you 12 months warranty which means that we promise that after our treatment, your house will be pest free for minimum one year.
- We use the latest technology to remove all pests and their nests from your property.
- We use tried and tested methods to track down termites and help you get rid of them from your property.
- Our staff is fully licensed, insured and certified to take care of your house as their own. We use cutting edge technology to protect your home.
- We provide effective treatment for over 35 pests including Termites, White Ants, Cockroaches, Silverfish, Flies, Fleas, Bed Bugs, Rats, Mice, Rodents, Wasps, Moth and many more.
Common Pests in Canberra
Termites – Termites and Bores can cause severe damages to the buildings which have used timber or another kind of woods in their construction. Inspection should happen every 3 – 12 months in Canberra houses depending on the amount of wood used in the construction and history of termites. Following the inspection, our team would recommend monitoring, baiting system and treatment required.
When purchasing a new property, termite inspection from us would mean saving your precious house and thousands of dollars on repair.
Spiders – Redback spiders are very common in Canberra. Our expert team can provide treatment against spiders by treating the cracks, pipes, doorways, outdoor windows.
Cockroaches – The dropping of cockroaches can lead to asthma and aggravate allergies. Our team uses a combination of bait gel and low toxic pesticide. This will provide your property with a long-term safety against cockroaches.
Rats and Mice – Rats and Mice thrive in the roofs and wall cavities and cause a huge amount of damage as they chew away all things here and there, leaving residue behind which leads to diseases. You should be more careful if your house is in the block of a restaurant or a food joint. We provide you with the best services in getting rid of these rats, mice and rodents.
So, do not delay and contact us anytime at 1800 256 995 to prevent your property from pests and any future attack by the pests.
Our Pest Control Methods
To exterminate the pests we use the following methods:
- Pesticides Spray Method: This method is the most older and easy one. It requires a spray machine and gallon for keeping the solution of pesticides. You can easily afford it. You can see it being used by the farmer for protecting their crops against weeds and insects. You can use this for spray in a small area. When you require spray in a large area then you will have to call the professionals of a Pest Control Service.
- Fumigation Method: Fume is created by the chemical reaction and it is spread at the infested place with the help of fumigating machine. This method helps in eradicating the pests as the fumes can reach to the extreme corners where we can not. The fumes block the respiration system which leads to the death of suffocation. This is more effective in killing mosquitoes and house flies. Call the professionals for this process to be done as it requires safety kits and safety measures, which you may not have and that can result in a bad experience
- Heat Treatment Method: Heat is produced mechanically in the infested area, the pests can not bear such intensity of heat so either they will have to get out of their holes and hideouts or they will be killed inside. Most of the pests come out and they are treated by the dedicated pesticides which kill them. Some of them die in their holes. This is a traditional method as it is being used from the time when pesticides were not available
- Pest Disinfectant and Repellent: These substances are used to kill the pests as well as stop the incoming pests. It is easily available in the market. You can set a trap with the help of pest disinfectant to get rid of the pest. This will only help you if the number of pests is less. Repellents are used post service to keep control of the incoming pests. You can get suggestions at Tip Top Clean Team for the best disinfectant and repellent for the pests.
Pest Control Service at the End of Lease
Get the pest control service from Tip Top Clean Team at the end of lease and free yourself from any questions about the presence of the pest from the homeowner. We provide the services by the professionals who are certified and experienced in all the methods of pest control. They will apply the required method and free the house from all kinds of pests. The service will totally safe and eco-friendly thus you need not worry about other things in the house.
Silverfish Pest control Canberra
It is one of the worst destructive pest found in all the house. They are active during the night and most of the destruction by them are done overnight. Tip Top Clean Team provides the best services for controlling the silverfish hiding population at our premises and protects your things against them. Our services are given by professionals who are experienced for the service so the services will be of a high standard. Make a booking with us to get the pest control service for any type of pest at your place.
Get Pest Control Service on the Same Day of Booking
Considering the situation created by the infestation and choices of the customers Tip Top Clean Team provides the services on the same day of booking. Our professionals can reach your place within 1-2 hours of booking. Make your house ready for the service before our team reaches so that they can start with the service as soon as possible.
Pre-purchase Pest Inspection Service
Tip Top Clean Team gives the pre-purchase pest inspection service so that the service provider as well as you can know about the kinds of pest existing at your place and the required treatment methods which decide the service cost. The inspection is done with the latest technology by the professionals so that none of the types of pest can escape.
Frequently Asked Questions on Pest Control Canberra:
The fumigation process can take from 1 to 2 hours depending upon the area of the service. The effect of the service starts from the time it is done to at least the next 5 hours. You will see pests like house flies and mosquitoes falling dead. Do not inhale the fumes.
The chemicals used by our professionals for the services are authorised by the government. We are self-aware and concerned about the chemicals so that it does not bring any health risk. So do not worry at all about the pesticides, they are completely safe.
No, the chemicals used in the spray method will not make a stain on the carpet. If the spray of the pesticides will fall on it. Obviously, there will be visibility of its presence but that will get removed easily on a simple wash or dusting.
The professionals are highly trained and experienced for the service, thus when they give you service that will be assured one and there will be no chance for the pests to escape. All the pests will be the victim of the pesticides used by us in the service. Your premises will get completely free from the pests population.
Team behaviour is polite behaviour
Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia